Friends, Again I come back with new topics. Now, I am going to tell you about how to troubleshoot windows mobility center. WMC is the part of Windows. The first time, it was introduced in Windows Vista version. It allows users to adjust some important setting like mobile feature. But sometimes you face issue then you can troubleshoot through Windows Mobility Center.
One may try any of the following troubleshooting methods of Windows Mobility Centre in Windows 7 and Windows 10.
Table Of Contents
You can Upgrade the Video Adapter Driver:
The first thing one need to ensure in this method is to ensure that the drivers for the display adapter installed within are all thoroughly upgraded. You can go through the following steps after that.
- Go to the Start section and type in “Windows Update”.
- When will you find “Windows update” there; click on it?
- Click on“Change Setting”. (You can find this on the left).
- Select “Install updates automatically (recommended)”
- And click on OK.
- Now, you can find “Check for Updates” there at the extreme left. Click on it to get the upgraded list of updates.
- You can see that how many updates are available on your screen. Click on Install Updates.
Note: You can take help from this infographics.
By Checking the Device State:
Here one needs to first visit the “Device Manager” section and check the device status. The present status can be got through the yellow mark over there.
One can get to know whether there is any system resource issue, anything wrong with the driver, etc through this place and troubleshoot. Device Manager can be opened by following steps.
- First Press Windows + X and click on Device Manager then.
- Open Sound controller, game controller, and video controller.
- One may check the optional driver updates as well through various Windows updates and work accordingly.
Also, Check it: How to Troubleshoot Personal Computer System?
Notifications telling you about unsafe drivers
- The best way of troubleshooting is always to work according to the notifications those notify about the unsafe drivers.
- To be specific, the notifications like the unsigned driver, or ‘the driver cannot be installed’, etc should not be tried further to be installed.
- Going with a digitally signed driver would always be safer. These are safer because of their electronic security sign, which notifies the software publisher about any kind of tamper with it.
- The safest option is always to go with a driver that is verified in terms of its authority. Through the process, a person can get a notification whenever any kind of tampering attempt is made.
- It would be even better if the driver is got through the manufacturer itself.
- One should not install a driver if the notification comes that the driver has not been signed.
- The notification of such means the driver might have been deliberately changed to integrate malware, to affect the system.
Install drivers in compatibility mode:
This method is like the ultimatum. One should try the Windows drivers in compatibility mode if no other methods work as explained above. One can try the following steps in this regard.
- First, download the latest edition Windows drivers.
- Select the driver file and put a right click on it.
- Click on the Trouble Compatibility option.
Safest recommendation for any Windows 10 user is always to install the most updated drivers available; those are available straight from the manufacturer.
I hope that you would like to this topic. I have listed all of the features and their tips that how to use Windows Mobility Center in Windows 7 and 10. Thanks…