If you are using latest Windows 10 or have just upgraded to one, you must have found that some of your drivers are not working correctly due to driver bugs. Are you worried about that? You might be thinking to go to some service center or computer shop to resolve the issue. But do remember one thing that these people will charge you a lot for the simple issues that might get resolved for free.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Solve the 8 Major Windows 10 Driver Bugs
Solve the 8 Major Windows 10 Driver Bugs
I have listed the solution of 8 major issue which occurs In Windows 10. you can solve your windows 10 driver bugs and issue. Here are the solutions to fix the driver issues in Windows 10.
The Distorted Screen Problem
Windows 10 screen resolution problem is not new to the Window Users. Broken Pixel or stretched images cause this problem. All sums up the main reason could be the incompatibility of the display driver in Windows 10.
Here is how you fix your distorted screen problem
When a display driver is incompatible problem like Black Screen, Video TDR Failure, etc. occurs.
To solve these issues here is what you do-
- Press Win+R, and type devmgmt.msc, after that Click OK
- Find your Graphics Driver which you can find under device manager.
- Right-Click on that graphics driver.
- Select Update.
It is recommended that you download the compatible version. And don’t forget to reboot after the update.
Bluetooth not working
Windows 10 comes with lots of driver bugs. And among these is Bluetooth not working or Bluetooth is not available. If often happen when you upgrade your windows, and your wireless keyboard, wireless mouse, wireless speakers, etc. stop working on windows 10.
Here is a solution to fix your Bluetooth driver.
If the Bluetooth driver is not compatible with windows, it will stop working. Also check if it is corrupted, outdated, damaged or missing.
- Open Run Box, Type devmgmt.msc and Click OK
- Click On Scan for hardware changes and see the driver issue.
- Fix the corrupted or damaged driver.
- To Fix it, download the compatible driver and update it to the latest version.
Note: Here, You have Two option, First, You can download Bluetooth driver file from the Internet, and second is, you can update in device manager.
Fix Failed NVidia Driver Installations
Numerous users are repeatedly facing issues when installing NVidia Drivers after upgrading to windows 10. These problems arise due to the conflict between the Windows 10 automatic update and NVidia Native System.
So, here is how you fix these problems.
- Go to this link http://www.geforce.com/drivers
- Scroll down to the Manual Driver Search and enter your computer configuration then Click on Start Search.
- Download the NVidia Driver for Windows Hardware Quality Labs certification.
- After downloading, run it as administrator from the context menu.
- Follow the installation instruction and install the latest driver for your computer.
- And do not forget to restart your computer after the installation is finished.
Also, Check it: Fix Windows Automatic Restarting Problems
Fix MTP Connection Problems
MTP connection problems are a headache for a user who has upgraded to windows 10. MTP USB Driver Failed, Not Installing or Not Recognized error make the file transfer fail.
Well, incorrectly configured MTP drivers are the leading cause of these failures.
- Go the Device Manager
- Search your Mobile Device.
- Right-Click on it and update the driver.
The Windows Media Player is sometimes missing from some version this could also be the cause of the connection failure as Windows Media Player uses the MTP Connection. When downloading the drivers be sure that it is compatible with your device. After that restart your machine after the driver is installed.
Scanner Not Working Properly
If your Scanner is not working correctly and is having difficulty solving this problem, then you might try fixing your driver.
- Go to your scanner manufacture website
- Download the latest driver of Windows 10 for your model.
- Install the driver.
- Restart your machine after the installation is complete.
If manufacturers do not have the latest Windows 10 driver, if so then you can install windows7 or windows8 driver for the same model which are always compatible with the windows 10 software.
AMD Radeon R9 Display Driver Issues
AMD Radeon R9 is one of the perfect choices of gamers. Windows 10 user has repeatedly reported having the problem with their AMD Radeon R9 series. Some stated that the screen goes black for 5-10 minutes and they have to restart the machine and sometimes the screen flickers while playing the games.
- Uninstall the Catalyst Control Centre if you are with AMD processor or if you are using Intel then uninstall all AMD software.
- Go to Device Manager and select display adapter and choose AMD Radeon R9.
- Open and uninstall it. Tick the box when the confirmation window pop-up and click OK to continue.
- Reboot your PC after that. Then download and install AMD Clean Uninstall Utility from its support website. Follow the instruction and remove all AMD component from the device.
- The PC will automatically restart. After that Download, the latest AMD Radeon R9 Display Driver and install it manually.
Sound Card Audio Driver Issue
It is one of the standard problems that happens after updating to windows 10. This problem is the result of the poor connection between Windows 10 and your Sound Card.
To fix this problem, you need to find the right update for it and here is how you do it.
- Head to Start Menu.
- Then Search and Open the Device Manager.
- Choose the option Sound, video and Game controller. If you sound card, it will show up there.
- Open and Update the driver.
If this doesn’t work repeat 1st and 2nd step and Uninstall the driver. After that restart your PC.
- Once the PC restart, it will automatically download the latest driver.
Intel HD graphics driver issues after Windows 10 upgrade
Lots of window user are having a problem while watching the video on their PC. Here are the steps to solve this problem.
- Go the Official Intel website and download the latest Intel HD Graphic Driver compatible with your device.
- Open the Device Manager and click on “>” to expand Display Adapters.
- Right-Click on Intel Device and select Update Driver.
- Browse the computer and navigate to where you have downloaded the latest driver and select it.
- Follow the instruction and install it. And the installation is complete restart your PC.
These were some of the driver bugs and issues that arise in windows 10.